About the Role
Our client is a leading boutique independent executive benefits consulting firm. Their customers are highly compensated executives and directors of large corporations. Their dynamic growth has created the need for an experienced Executive Benefits Consultant/Producer to join their growing team.
The Executive Benefits Sales Consultant will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new prospects through relationships, events, strategic partners (Compensation Consultants, CPA Firms, Attorney Firms), as well as direct calls and other prospecting efforts, with a goal of developing a book of business in employee benefits. The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed and an entrepreneurial attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cultivate a pipeline of prospects (calls, in person, email, social media, etc.)
- Focus on developing a personal practice by prospecting and identifying new client opportunities
- Build a network of Centers of Influence through which to generate referrals
- Collaborate in a team environment and cross-sell when needed
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of applicable executive benefits sales experience
- Relationship driven person who has a desire to find, develop, and manage client relationships
- Confidently know how to network in person and through social media
- Knowledge of executive benefits and related insurance products including life insurance, disability income, and long-term care
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Results-driven, with a passion for helping clients achieve their financial goals
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$150k to $300k. Competitive benefits including 100% employer paid health insurance. 100% remote position.