About the Role
Guiding clients through the ever-changing world of employee benefits, as Employee Benefits Client Executive you’ll join a premier Mid-Atlantic insurance broker in an important service role. Building additional capacity into their team, they need your expertise to:
- Provide clients with in-depth analysis and strategic planning as part of the yearly renewal process with a look at contribution strategies, self-funding performance, plan value, and other reports
- Assist with service issues as they arise in tandem with Account Associates
- Partner with producers to strengthen stewardship in new client meetings and for existing clients
- Coordinate service delivery in partnership with wellness, HR, compliance, marketing, and claims
- Take responsibility for available technology platforms for integration, enrollments, and communication
- At least seven (7) years of experience in a similar client service role with experience in multiple health and welfare disciplines & account management processes
- Ability to handle a variety of service initiatives like benefit guides, communication, implementation, RFPs, and spreadsheets
Location: Rockville, MD. Hybrid schedule available with 2 days in the office and 3 days per week working from home.
Compensation: $90k-$120k depending on experience. Bonus eligible.