About the Role
One of the country’s fastest growing insurance agency conglomerates has an immediate job opportunity for a Construction Insurance Account Manager. This position manages a middle market portfolio of commercial accounts that are predominately construction related in the greater New York/Tri-State area. Qualified candidates have experience with insurance programs (Builder’s Risk, work comp, auto, etc.) for the New York construction industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish solid client relationships and manage the delivery of services along with answering questions about coverage, billing, claims, and endorsements.
- Process certificates, auto id cards, new policies, cancellations, and financing.
- Assist with the renewal process. Gather updated information, applications, and loss runs. Complete applications and prepare submission packets. Coordinate communication with underwriters. Prepare RFPs, presentations, and binders.
- Identify important client needs as well as cross selling opportunities and effectively communicate those needs to the sales team.
Skills & Experience
- Similar commercial property and casualty client service/account management experience at a retail agency background.
- Familiarity with construction related liability, indemnity, contracts, and terminology for New York insureds is required.
- Active state insurance license.
Location: Remote, work-from-home is available for qualified candidates.