About the Role
A.M. Best “A” (excellent) rated commercial lines insurance carrier ranked as one of the top 100 Property & Casualty companies in the United States seeks an accomplished underwriting/product development professional. The Senior Product Specialist will lead product planning, development, and maintenance for Commercial Property and Inland Marine products.
This position can be remote.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead coverage design of new products and manuscript endorsements; includes design of forms, rates, and rules
- Act as project manager using an agile framework to utilize multiple technology platforms to manage and lead projects; drive product implementation from cradle to grave while partnering with multiple internal departments
- Evaluate product portfolio against the competitive landscape and target market needs
- Manage the review/analysis and implementation of bureau circulars for new and existing products
Skills & Experience
- 10 years of demonstrated coverage analysis experience within the insurance industry
- Expertise within Commercial Property and/or Inland Marine
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to think strategically with a high degree of detail
- Ability to manage multiple project work teams using applied principles of project management
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$140,000 to $160,000, performance-based incentive pay, comprehensive health & welfare benefits, 401(k) savings plan, and profit sharing. Generous paid time off programs, flexible and remote work arrangements.