About the Role
Leading provider of insurance solutions to individual and commercial expatriates worldwide. Operating along all lines of insurance including a range of proprietary life, health, property, casualty and specialty insurance solutions. The Commercial Lines Insurance Sales Manager will be part of the group of sales professionals that offer commercial coverage for organizations with international locations such as government contractors, nonprofits, international schools and global organizations.
The Commercial Lines Insurance Sales Manager will manage the day to day operations and accountability of the Commercial Lines sales team. He/she will take high level strategy converting it into tactical, revenue generating activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cost control and management of expenditures & budget
- Management and development of the Commercial practice area and team members
- Develop premium and revenue forecasts through data analysis and trend identification
- Help identify new and enhance existing products
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum seven (7) years of relevant experience with technical expertise in international insurance, risk management, financial services or professional services industry
- Minimum of two (4) years of experience managing sales teams
- Active license in P&C and L&H
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a leadership role with proven success
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
Base $120k to $130k plus bonus $7k to $10k. Competitive benefits. Opportunity to work in fast paced, innovative culture with emerging markets in highly competitive and complex environments.