About the Role
The Commercial Insurance Marketing Account Executive position requires large account, risk management brokerage experience. Working for a Top 10 insurance brokerage’s South Region, it’s very likely from day one you’ll assume a $1MM+ revenue book of business. Here are some additional specs on the job opening:
- Top Job Responsibilities: All marketing, broking, client service, and account retention falls under your leadership. Help develop market relationships particularly in vertical segments with particular needs in large property, construction, and commercial healthcare.
- Important Technical Expertise: MAEs need experience with complex pricing & program structures such as loss sensitive accounts, shared & layered programs, international exposures, or Lloyd’s syndicates. Experience with captives is a plus.
- Work History: Retail insurance brokerage experience as a senior client consultant leading both placement and client service initiatives is required.
- Location: Given that these openings are within the South Region, the first preference is for individuals to be working in their footprint. However, they are open to 100% remote applicants particularly for individuals in the region or within Eastern or Central Standard time zones.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of Commercial P&C retail brokerage experience.
- Large portfolio, large account risk management client consulting experience.
- Knowledgeable with self-insured/alternative risk transfer (loss sensitive, captives, RRG, etc.).