About the Role
A Top 100 independent insurance broker with multiple offices throughout New York is growing rapidly and is hiring a Commercial Lines CSR to support their small business accounts. This is an opportunity to service a variety of accounts in a high volume, fast paced book of business- not to mention join a company known for its internal training and development programs. Here are a few details on the role:
Location: Poughkeepsie, Middletown, and Yorktown, NY.
Job Responsibilities: Customer Service Representatives help account managers with daily policy management and renewal preparation for mid-sized commercial insurance clientele.
- Assist with preparation for current accounts during the renewal period
- Process changes online through insurance company websites
- Daily activity follow up and correspondence with clients, producers, and insurance company underwriters
- Process auto ID cards, new & renewal policies, endorsements, cancellations, audits, claims, and loss runs
- Update applications and Acord forms
Experience: At least one (1) year of commercial insurance property and casualty experience. Agency experience is highly preferred.