About the Role
Immediate job opening for Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative with one of the largest insurance brokers in the South. Consistently recognized as a “Best Practices Agency”, their Oklahoma City office has an immediate need. They will allow 100% remote, work-from-home opportunities if you live in a contiguous state and have experience with their agency management system Epic. Here are some details on the insurance customer service role.
- Benefits: Comprehensive medical insurance plan and competitive PTO
- Book of Business Details: Broad coverage exposure from package CGL, auto, and property to more unique lines like management liability (cyber, crime, EPL) for small to large clients ranging from heavy industrial (trucking and oil/gas) to retail, grocery, etc.
- Responsibilities: Ensure service action items are delivered in an accurate, timely fashion: certificates, endorsements, data entry, change requests, billing, applications, and help create presentations/proposals/reports for renewals
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK or statewide remote within Oklahoma, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, and Arkansas
- Systems Experience: Experience working on Epic, the company’s agency management system, is required for remote applicants
Skills & Experience
At least one (1) year of commercial property and casualty insurance industry experience.