About the Role
Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative role with one of the largest insurance brokers in the South. Consistently recognized as a “Best Practices Agency”, their teams in Oklahoma, Texas, and Tennessee all have immediate openings. They will allow 100% remote, work-from-home opportunities and have a great raining program in place for the workflows and best practices within their agency management system, Epic. Here are some details on the insurance customer service role.
- Benefits: Comprehensive medical insurance plan and competitive PTO
- Book of Business Details: Broad coverage exposure from package CGL, auto, and property to more unique lines like management liability (cyber, crime, EPL) for small to large clients ranging from heavy industrial (trucking and oil/gas) to retail, grocery, etc.
- Responsibilities: Ensure service action items are delivered in an accurate, timely fashion: certificates, endorsements, data entry, change requests, billing, applications, and help create presentations/proposals/reports for renewals
- Location: 100% remote within the South, Midwest, Mountain West, or Mid-Atlantic
- Systems Experience: Experience working on Epic or a similar agency management system like TAM, AMS360, or Sagitta
Skills & Experience
At least one (1) year of commercial property and casualty insurance industry experience.