About the Role
The Commercial Insurance Client Service Director is a multi-faceted role leading the small business service team for a full-service broker in Chicago. You’ll have many ways to impact and contribute to the company’s success and strategic growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Train, oversee, and manage the performance of on-site and remote account managers and client service representatives.
- Optimize the agency management system’s performance to create cohesiveness with operational workflows and best practices.
- Participate in department hiring and recruiting initiatives.
- Lead the resolution of escalated customer service issues.
- Conduct audits, implement system updates, and look for automation opportunities where possible.
Skills & Experience
At least five (5) years of commercial insurance industry experience with an emphasis on service leadership, team building, and personnel development (recruiting, hiring, training, and performance management).