About the Role
The multinational division at a Top 10 insurance brokerage has immediate opportunities to join their client service team as Commercial Insurance Client Manager. Part of the casualty practice group, this team helps service and broker coverages for clients that have operations outside of the U.S.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform risk analysis; compile underwriting information, loss forecasting, and other data around assets to assist in loss reduction
- Review claims data to guide renewal discussions
- Review accuracy of insurance policies, changes/endorsements, audits, and other documents prior to client delivery
- Be deeply involved in coordinating the renewal process- applications, submissions, proposals, presentations, and service plans
Skills & Experience
- Minimum three (3) years of account management experience at a retail insurance brokerage with exposure to multinational accounts (service and/or placement)
- Active state insurance license
Location: Remote, 100% work-from-home.