About the Role
As Commercial Insurance Client Manager- Casualty, you provide support services to and foster satisfaction with clients at a Top 10 national retail insurance broker. A few job specs include:
- Location: 100% remote, work-from-home. With two openings (one that supports the East Coast team and the other that supports the West Coast team) the company has flexibility to match your working hours with teammates and clients.
- Portfolio: Large casualty, national accounts in various industries including real estate, hospitality, construction, manufacturing, distribution/logistics, retail, and healthcare.
- Experience: Prior experience in client service/account management with a retail insurance brokerage where you are involved with large, risk management accounts that have complexities associated with their insurance programs (i.e. large deductible, self-insured retention, loss sensitive).
- Growth: This position has a career path towards the Account Executive role which is the highest service role that involved direct broking, C-suite stewardship, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You are deeply involved in client service.
- Assist clients in understanding their policies/coverages & determine individual needs.
- Guide and execute client service plans, participate in client reviews and presentations.
- Provide a positive, supportive environment for the team.
- Manage daily transactions for an assigned book of business.
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of commercial insurance account management experience.
- Large account expertise (at least $50k-$75k revenue accounts on average) with complex casualty risks.