About the Role
Immediate job opening for a Commercial Insurance Assistant Account Manager in Atlanta, GA. Consistently recognized as a “Best Practices Agency”, you’ll join one of largest insurance brokers headquartered in the South. Here are some details on the insurance customer service role.
- Compensation: Salary range is $50k-$60k depending on experience.
- Benefits: Comprehensive medical insurance plan and competitive PTO.
- Book of Business Details: Large, risk management size commercial property and casualty accounts. You’ll work in a 10+ person team supporting Account Managers and Account Executives.
- Location: Atlanta, GA.
Skills & Experience
At least one (1) year of commercial property and casualty insurance industry experience.
- Learning the ropes in an Assistant/Associate level capacity sets you on a track for future promotions in account management.
- You’ll have a lot of interaction with the internal support team and report to a Senior Account Executive, Team Leader.
- You have an important job ensuring service action items are delivered in an accurate, timely fashion: certificates, endorsements, data entry, change requests, billing, applications, and help with creating presentations/proposals/reports at renewal time.