About the Role
The Commercial Insurance Account Manager and Marketing Specialist is an opportunity for experienced commercial insurance professionals to join a Georgia based independent agency’s service team. The company’s growth has led to two different hiring needs that can suit your strengths interacting with current clients on in-force insurance program management or in preparation to go to market to obtain competitive quotes for existing and prospective clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support new business activity and existing client retention goals
- Maintain records in the agency management system including policy changes, invoicing, etc.
- Complete applications, request loss runs, and experience modification sheets
- Participate in underwriting discussions with carrier and wholesale broker contacts
- Follow up on requests for information to complete the quoting process
- Prepare proposals
Skills & Experience
- At least two (2) years of commercial insurance industry experience working in client service, placement/marketing, or underwriting support
- Active state insurance license