About the Role
As Commercial Insurance Account Manager you work for an insurance consulting firm that partners with healthcare related organizations to manage complex insurance programs. The firm was formed many years ago when it became increasingly clear that health care facilities and physicians face extraordinary challenges accessing comprehensive liability insurance as well as appropriately managing their risk portfolio on an ongoing basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients and insurance companies on policy review, policy changes, and questions about coverage, billing, and so forth that arise throughout the year.
- Assist with the renewal process. Gather information to prepare submissions. Conduct pre-underwriting/due diligence review of in-force programs. Coordinate logistics and help keep timelines on track. Review quotes and help prepare proposals and presentations.
- Assist with ongoing account management and relationship building.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2-3 years of commercial property and casualty experience supporting client service and marketing efforts at an insurance agency, wholesale broker/MGA, or insurance company.
- Prior work with and knowledge of commercial healthcare and physician’s groups and/or medical professional liability coverage is helpful. Closely associated coverage lines include Directors & Officers (D&O), Employment Practices Liability (EPLI), and Errors & Omissions (E&O).
Location: Nashville, TN or remote within the Mountain West Region.