About the Role
An independent insurance agency in the Florida Panhandle seeks an experienced professional with a deep understanding of the behind-the-scenes, inner workings of the client service process. With your senior client service experience, you have a choice between one of two job openings they are actively hiring for.
- Commercial Insurance Account Executive: You can remain dedicated to client management, working closely with sales and account management teams to service and retain key middle market and risk management accounts. This is a forward-facing, account engagement role that requires travel for on-site client visits.
- Systems Trainer and Quality Control Coordinator: You can transition into a training position, putting your knowledge of workflows, best practices, and the agency management system Epic to use in support of the entire service team, with particular emphasis on one-on-one training for employees within the first 90-day new hire onboarding period. You oversee updates, implementations, and other quality control procedures.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum five (5) years of insurance agency client service experience in a senior level capacity
- Expert level understanding of Applied Epic technology, including its utilization, processes, and integration
- Active state insurance license
Hybrid schedule available. Applicants must be within commuting distance, living in or near Mobile, AL as well as Pensacola, Destin, and Panama City Beach, FL.