About the Role
The division that specializes in working with private equity firms at one of the country’s largest insurance brokers has an immediate job opening for a Commercial Insurance Account Executive- Management Liability. Below are some highlights of the position:
- Reason For the Opening: This is a newly created, add-to-staff position. The group advises clients on management liability (D&O, E&O, EPLI, cyber, Tech E&O, etc.) is growing.
- Important Technical Expertise: The team is led by a senior practice leader who is regarded as a thought leader within the insurance industry. You will join him and a seasoned Account Manager to provide greater capacity & depth of knowledge with executive liability lines.
- Experience: Retail insurance brokerage experience as a senior client consultant OR underwriting experience in executive lines/management liability is helpful. The practice leader can help develop your skills in this niche insurance segment. With some foundation in management liability, this is an opportunity to receive training and mentoring from the person you report to.
- Compensation: Six figure compensation package based on experience that’s a combination of base salary and incentive compensation.
- Location: Dallas is an ideal location because the company has an existing office where a lot of this business is serviced, however they have several remote employees on staff and are comfortable with 100% work-from-home in this position too.