About the Role
The Commercial Insurance Account Executive position is one most independent agencies have on the team but don’t take nearly to the level of risk management sophistication as this organization. A Top 10 national broker, their Mid-Atlantic group writes complex property and casualty accounts and has the same senior broker need in four offices. This position requires large account brokering and client engagement expertise.
- Experience with very large, complex layered property accounts that typically exceed $100k-$200k+ in revenue.
- Extensive technical knowledge of loss sensitive, large deductible programs and captives.
- Quarterback all service functions with particular emphasis on marketing, placement, and retention of large accounts. Your goal is to reduce the producer’s involvement in daily service issues so they can focus on new business sales activity.
- Follow up regularly with producers as needed to discuss status of new business, upcoming renewals, and renewals in process.
- Oversee the analysis of current accounts such as client profitability, coverage/risk analysis, and risk management recommendations.
Raleigh, NC; Charlotte, NC; Greensboro, NC; and Alexandria, VA.
Minimum 8-10 years of commercial property and casualty insurance experience of increasing responsibility with any combination of marketing, account management, sales, or underwriting.