About the Role
Largest privately owned and operated transportation company in the US seeking an experienced Claims Analyst to join their Risk Management team at their corporate location in Hoboken, NJ. You will be responsible for overseeing the intake and claims set up process.
As the industry leader in ground transportation, they have been providing a stable environment for over 50 years. If you are seeking a career opportunity, they can provide an atmosphere for growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and attend claim reviews for both Auto Liability and Worker’s Compensation
- Manage the day to day relationship with the TPA and claims adjusters to ensure investigations and liability determinations are completed timely; provide direction to the adjusters when needed
- Provide claim analytic reports to management
- Work effectively with cross functional internal departments and external partners to control claims
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in both Commercial Auto Liability and Worker’s Compensation claims handling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
$75,000 to $85,000