About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agency in the greater Baltimore/D.C. area that has experienced dynamic growth in the past few years. This is a firm that strongly believes in equipping employees to be successful by surrounding them with resources, tools, and a great team. The ideal candidate will be technically strong in group insurance, not afraid to dig into the details of a complex plan and get their hands dirty, and able to keep up in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work remotely is a possibility.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Obtain information necessary for renewal spreadsheet (i.e., census, billing statements, plan information, claims, etc.)
- Perform deep-dive analysis on claims, trends, and renewals/RFPs
- Communicate frequently with internal stakeholders and external contacts with carriers and vendors
- Compare and contrast benefit offerings of companies that are merging together to put together strategic plan for bringing them under one umbrella
- Create and analyze market bids
Skills & Experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to work autonomously
- Technically proficient in all aspects of ACA and healthcare reform
- Strong with numbers and general mathematical principles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$55-75,000 + comprehensive benefits package + ability to work remotely in a hybrid WFH environment.