About the Role
As AVP, Placement Broker you join a Top 10 national insurance agency’s Cyber Liability practice. The team is growing with a huge demand to support clients in their middle market practice.
A quick overview of the role includes:
- Location: New York City/Tri-State area. Hybrid schedule or 100% remote schedule will be considered only for candidates living in the Tri-State area.
- Technical Expertise: This is a placement, market involved role where you provide the account management and sales teams with support gathering and analyzing client information and working with underwriting teams to secure comprehensive and competitive quotes.
- Career Development: This position is designed to be a learning opportunity, starting first with a focus in placement & marketing and then over time learning more of the client service process. You can expect on-the-job training and mentoring from the Director who you report to plus senior associates in the placement and service teams.
Skills & Experience
At least two (2) years of commercial property and casualty insurance experience in one of these two roles:
- Cyber Liability Underwriter/Underwriting Support.
- Retail agency marketing and placement with other commercial products with an interest in learning the cyber liability niche.