About the Role
A large insurance broker in Atlanta has an immediate job opening in the Health and Welfare group for an Associate Employee Benefits Account Manager. Your role supports Account Managers, Account Executives, and Producers with daily service requirements and during the renewal process. This is a fairly entry level role with a great training platform for advancement within the agency’s client service ranks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and send RFPs
- Prepare presentation materials
- Help the Account Manager or Account Executive execute renewal onboarding
- Implement Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability plans
- Compliance implementation: COBRA, FSA & HRA plans, and HSA accounts
- Assist with 5500 filings, document review, annual compliance notices, and ACA reporting
- Support the account manager with policy administration, data entry, and renewal management for fully insured and self-funded health and welfare plans up to 2,000 lives
Skills & Experience
Two (2) or more years of group medical insurance industry experience
Location: Atlanta. The agency’s current flexible schedule policy is a split schedule which is typically 3 days/week in the office and 2 days/week working from home.