About the Role
The Philadelphia branch at one of the country’s fastest growing independent insurance agency networks has an assistant level position working in their account management team. As Assistant Employee Benefits Account Manager you have a lot of crossover functions with lead service teams, but because the team is smaller many of your daily responsibilities will also feel administrative to support client needs, policy changes, and renewal prep.
Your Primary Duties include:
- Customer Requests: Respond to client requests to process or fix service issues. Assist with claims resolution. Process changes or additions to insurance policies.
- New Account Set Up: Send out welcome letters; create packets with communication materials and benefit administration toolkits.
- Data Management: Input data on current accounts, status updates on renewals, and research/claims data into the agency’s management system.
- Enrollments: Troubleshoot enrollment issues and process employee changes/terminations with insurance companies.
Skills & Experience
- At least one (1) year of Life & Health insurance experience in a similar customer service or benefits administration role.
- Active life and health insurance license (or can be obtained after hire).