About the Role
This progressive regional agency is looking for a qualified insurance professional to join their dynamic team as an Assistant Commercial Lines Account Manager. They have created a culture of serving the customer, providing career advancement opportunities, and staying on top of the latest trends in the industry.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the team in providing existing clients with certificates of insurance, process changes, report claims, and more.
- Be a valuable member of the team when producers write new accounts, along with maintenance of existing book of business.
- Work through internal stakeholders to provide support with underwriters and carrier contacts to ensure accurate coverage for clients.
- Ability to assist in completing ACORD applications and carrier supplemental applications correctly.
Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of commercial lines property and casualty experience, preferable in a retail agency setting.
- Applied Systems Epic experience a huge plus.
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- P&C license required.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
$40-50,000 + competitive benefits package + WFH/remote capability