Vice President, Commercial Lines Producer
Ft. Worth, TX
Our client is a multi-state regional insurance broker that has achieved tremendous success over the past decade but with bigger growth plans on the horizon. Part of their strategy involves the capitalization of property and casualty business opportunities in Texas. This position is the first of its kind for the agency. A commercial producer with experience in the local Dallas/Ft. Worth retail market will be able to take advantage of existing agency platforms in niches like work comp, healthcare and construction as well as serve a critical need in exploiting cross selling opportunities with the life and health practice.
Vice President, Commercial Lines Producer Responsibilities
- Sales: First and foremost its critical you can open doors to new business opportunities within the state, mostly specifically though local middle market accounts. The agency has a risk management platform focused in several niches, so you can target a lot of generalist business as you build your book but from a resource standpoint it would make a lot of sense to look at specializing in a few key verticals over time.
- Cross Selling: Take advantage of the established employee benefits presence the agency has in DFW. Work closely with those producers to create a plan of action where you can be referred to those accounts. Serve as the subject matter expert on commercial lines to those clients. Develop key underwriting relationships as the regional P&C presence for the agency.
Vice President, Commercial Lines Producer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred along with at least five (5) years of recent retail agency sales success focused on middle market ($100k-$200k minimum premium accounts).
- Be able to work autonomously; seek out resources from the corporate office as well as those underwriting relationships that are critical to your success writing Texas based business.
- Have an interest in formal leadership; as the agency grows in Texas a successful, established senior producer will have a say in future sales and service hires. Ownership is a very real possibility within this firm.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Email this Job
Who To Contact
Job Seekers –
Insurance Job Search Confidential & PersonalizedPremier Insurance Positions Nationwide Whether your intention is simply to be made aware of exceptional situations as they come up, or you’ve found yourself in a situation where you need to more aggressively explore opportunities, we are interested in speaking with you. Whatever your individual scenario, we will offer you the highest level of discretion and confidentiality. We’ll take the time to learn about your goals and visions along with your individual personal circumstances that must be considered in making a move. We will provide you a confidential, personalized insurance job search based on your individual search criteria. Your decision to change careers can affect every dimension of your life. That’s why our recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs and your goals. We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential:
- Career Planning. We help you achieve both your personal and professional goals.
- Confidentiality & Protecting Your Privacy. Your job search needs to be confidential. Protecting your privacy is one of our top priorities.
- Resume Tips. What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing Assistance. Prepare for the interview. What to ask, what you may be asked and a checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Resignation. Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter – offers. Counter – offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?