About the Organization: This regional independent insurance agency prides itself on providing world class tools, resources, and client service to a wide range of customers in and around the Michigan market. Critical to their success is providing real-time customer service on a myriad of issues. From a positive enrollment experience to competing for renewal pricing to daily claims issues, they are there for their customers. The ideal candidate will not be afraid to get their hands dirty on a daily basis to do the little things to make certain each customer is satisfied.
What It Will Take To Be Successful
- Ensure that vendors are performing services as expected and in the best interest of the Client.
- Track and analyze data, activities or requests needed to provide timely client updates.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to work autonomously.
- Technically proficient in all aspects of ACA and healthcare reform.
- Strong with numbers and general mathematical principles.
- Strong technical underwriting background.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.