Full service environmental consulting, testing, assessment, remediation and restoration company seeking sales professional. With proven capabilities to individualize and customize small as well as major projects, including fire damage restoration and water damage restoration, this person will help deliver disaster recovery, fire & water restoration, emergency environmental cleanup, air quality testing & solutions, document recovery, electronic restoration, mold assessment and remediation solutions.
- Develop new business opportunities & relationships to expand territory operations.
- Participate in professional associations for networking, and attend networking events.
- Typical audience you will seek will include insurance company claims staff, agents, and large loss general adjusters.
- Manage sales forecasting and pipeline spreadsheets.
- Travel the TRI-STATE areas (NY, NJ and CT).
Current, previous skills, abilities and qualifications should include:
- Experience in Fire and Water Damage Restoration.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience preferably in the sales/marketing field.
- Previous experience as an insurance adjuster / claim management.
- Experience selling within an independent adjusting firm.
- Fast, detail-oriented, highly organized and work well independently.