Summary: As the Technical Investment Accounting Manager, your responsibilities encompass a lot of oversight for policies, standards and functionality of this nationally recognized insurance organization's investment accounting.
- Ensure company compliance with GAAP and SAP
- Develop and maintain investment accounting policies and procedures
- Assess new investments under GAAP and STAT
- Spearhead implementation of new accounting standards
- Oversee the accuracy of accounting investments
This is a highly visible role within the organization where you can continue to learn and develop your skills under the tutelage of terrific leaders. You'll deal with the on-boarding, monitoring, regulation and compliance of diverse, complex investments.
Technical Accounting Skills are Defined As: New accounting adoptions, new client transactions, drawing conclusions and writing memos.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with CPA or Master's degree highly preferred. 4+ years of public accounting experience.