A growing insurance organization, headquartered in Nashville, needs a Systems Analyst. The company provides various claims and risk management services to insurance companies and employers. You’ll work in the Policy Services Division which needs your expertise to improve performance and communication with their largest insurance software provider.
Systems Analyst Responsibilities
- Analyst all aspects of existing business practices and procedures
- Create system implementation plans; design new processes and functionality to meet user needs
- Liaise with the internal policy service teams and the software provider
- Look at functional issues like rate changes and form implementations; provide scalability solutions based on the customer’s size
- Respond to client changes looking at communication and efficiencies within the software system
- Serve as the communication chain between IT, service team and vendors
Systems Analyst Experience
- A minimum of three (3) years of business analyst systems experience
- Insurance industry experience working with commercial property and casualty products; workers compensation is great but not required.
- SQL programming and XML data management; Crystal Reports is preferred but not required.
- Operational understanding of computer systems and software platforms for enterprise-wide system integrations
- Technical skill set and experience integrating third party systems