If you are looking for an autonomous and collaborative working environment, this independent agency could be the place for you. They are seeking a candidate who has in-depth technical knowledge of commercial lines Property and Casualty coverages and principles, but who is also interested in continuing their education and pushing themselves on a daily basis. As they grow their customer base, they desire employees who want to grow professionally as well. Expertise within the Construction niche is going to be preferred to integrate seamlessly into the team.
To Be Successful In This Role You Must:
- Be proactive in gathering and formatting client renewal information and exposure documents.
- Excel in working in an independent culture where much is expected without having multiple layers of management.
- Run point in existing accounts for all daily service needs.
- Stay on top of trends with insurance companies for new products, services, use of technology and underwriting appetites.
- Be incredibly organized and detail oriented.
Senior Account Manager - Commercial Lines Requirements
- Previous insurance industry experience necessary, with retail agency exposure preferred.
- State P&C license.
- Additional professional designations (CIC, CISR, ARM, etc.) a plus.