This opportunity provides a talented insurance accounting professional to be part of a travel, insurance and financial services group offering auto and home insurance to the Carolinas.
Reporting to the Insurance Divisional Controller, the Senior Accountant is responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and reports; reviews and analyzes accounting transactions; and assists in developing and maintaining financial accounting and reporting systems.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Experience with Quickbooks Enterprise General Ledger is beneficial, but not required.
- Knowledge of insurance accounting and statutory reporting is beneficial, but not required.
- Public accounting experience, CPA or progress towards is beneficial, but not required.