This well-respected independent brokerage firm has all of the tools and resources of a world class national firm, yet with the entrepreneurial attitude and nimbleness of a company that can still work in the best interests of its clients. No minimum billable hours, no pressure to exceed quotas on work product or reporting that is unnecessary, and the freedom to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
About the Role
As a Sr. Financial Analyst, you will be at the forefront of providing real-time reporting and analysis to the client on a regular basis. Turning mountains of raw data into usable reports to forecast budget projections for overall financial strategy. Duties will include:
- Prepare alternative financial and underwriting exhibits as requested such as financial projections, large claim analysis, specific stop loss analysis, claim trends, IBNR, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of ACA compliance and regulations.
- Present to the C-suite for clients and prospects alike to perform demographic analyses, claims reviews, and other capabilities to assist sales team.
- Attend meetings with clients to deliver results and discuss customer financial implications of analyses.
Senior Financial Analyst Requirements
- Strong financial background with Bachelor's degree in Finance or Mathematics strongly preferred.
- 5-10+ years working in a large brokerage or consulting house, specifically working with large, self-funded cases and clients.
- Expert level with Excel and complex spreadsheeting and reporting.
- Previous experience working with monthly financial reports, utilization metrics, benchmarking, and alternative funding mechanisms and recommendations.