If you are looking for a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where employees are not micro-managed, but instead provided immense resources to do their job at a high level, this could be a role for you to consider. This growing independent insurance agency prides itself on being ahead of the curve in providing world-class products and services to mid-sized and large clients regarding the employee benefits programs. They incorporate technology, high level consulting, and a high-touch service model that keeps clients and prospects up to speed on the latest developments within the industry, especially related to the ever-changing landscape of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
What A Typical Day Looks Like
- Act as the primary contact in a high level consulting capacity to existing clients.
- Administer client benefit marketing and renewals, as well as daily service functions.
- Assist in the implementation of new and existing clients.
- Assist in the development of employee communications and onsite open enrollments.
- May collect and interpret data to produce reports and conduct special projects.
- Develop and manage client book of business and pursue additional new revenue opportunities.
Must-Haves For The Role
- State Life and Health license.
- Experience working with an independent agency or broker.
- Experience working with complex self-funded cases.
- Additional professional designations such as RHU or CEBS a plus.