This independent brokerage firm is looking to build out its client service team with a capable senior level consultant to help cater to the needs of clients within their Property and Casualty division. This hybrid role will help bridge the gap between sales and account management, providing world class technical knowledge of commercial lines products, services, and markets.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- State Property and Casualty license.
- Experience working with middle market commercial lines clients.
- Ability to sell, cross-sell, and up-sell, along with providing consultative advice and daily client service.
- Leadership skills and ability to work autonomously/self-directed.
- Past background working in a retail agency setting preferred.