The Senior Commercial Account Manager role invites you to join a full-service brokerage that has offered businesses and families exceptional client service in four insurance disciplines (Commercial P&C, Financial Service, Corporate Benefits and Personal Asset Protection) for nearly fifty years. Your role supports new business development and account retention with complex mid-sized and large employers in property, casualty, worker’s compensation, loss sensitive and alternative funding plans.
This is A Relationship Management Role- Many so called “account manager” roles are glorified paperwork processing positions. That is NOT the case with this position. You can expect a variety of client engagement responsibilities including:
- Scheduling in-person meetings and conference calls with clients, carriers and third-party vendors
- Resolving daily service issues involving claims, billing and coverage applicability
- Implementing new accounts and re-marketing in-force policies; negotiating favorable pricing, terms and exclusions for clients
A Culture That Rewards Teamwork- A sales organization, this agency understands how much their employees go above and beyond the call of duty. They will offer ways to reward you for all of the hard work inside and outside the office.
- Competitive paid time off schedule, flexible hours and extended lunch hours
- Casual Fridays
- 401(k) matching program
- Educational reimbursement
- Monthly community charity/volunteer programs