A Mid-Sized Insurance Agency With All The Benefits Of A Big Business…is how the Agency President describes this Colorado insurance agency. An immediate opening that's developed due to new team alignments, you'll direct the efforts of junior associates, support an Account Executive and experience a blend of daily duties (work that feels tactical and administrative right alongside client consulting and strategic planning).
- Purpose of the opening is to add an experienced middle market client manager to the staff
- An insurance professional experienced with handling larger accounts ($50k-$100k in agency revenue)
- Construction is a huge part of this book. Any expertise you bring with terminology and contract review is hugely helpful.
- Someone who demonstrates leadership qualities to help junior associates
- Immediately assume a book of business of 20-30 clients
Job Requirements: A minimum of five (5) years of commercial property and casualty insurance account manager experience AND an active state insurance license.