The Senior Commercial Insurance Account Executive is a perfect position for a seasoned property and casualty insurance professional who understands the renewal process for complex and large accounts. This is an extremely diverse portfolio full of unique, risk management characteristics that presents new challenges every day. You’ll dig deep and utilize every bit of insurance coverage you’ve ever learned to manage programs ranging from commercial lines (management liability, GL, large property/real estate, construction, non-profits, cyber, transportation and more) to captives and high net worth personal lines.
Keywords to Describe the Account Executive Position: Leading the charge on the commercial portfolio, technical, client facing, fast-paced, agile, sense of urgency, timeliness, change, innovation, importance of task management and growth oriented.
Reporting to the Director of Insurance Risk Management, here’s an idea (just a taste!) for what you’ll be involved with:
- Manage day to day administration of the insurance risk management portfolio
- Handle renewal negotiations and deliver renewal proposals
- Identify coverage options and re-market programs for in-force commercial programs
- Organize files and the internal management system
- Policy processing and administration (ranges from policy checking and endorsements to certificates and ID cards)
- Special project procurement (emphasis on construction programs)
We’d love to hear about your work in the insurance industry (at least 5 years of commercial underwriting, account management or Account Executive level experience is required).