A Benefits Consultant, Account Executive who can speak the same language as the Human Resources and executive finance officers will be a great fit for this national insurance brokerage in Atlanta. The benefits division a highly sophisticated team that works with complex, large self-funded cases as well as private equity firms which always adds a unique element.
Senior Benefits Consultant, Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Oversee the execution and management of assigned clients
- Collaborate closely with the internal service team to solve problems, present creative program solutions and monitor all the behind the scenes administrative duties
- Delve into the diagnostic process- financial analysis, plan design, funding arrangement and costs
- Regularly consult with clients at their office including presenting information on renewal plans, pricing, coverage, exclusions, availability, communication, technology and enrollment solutions.
- State life and health license
- At least 7-10 years of group benefits consulting experience in a large national brokerage or employee benefits consulting firm.
- Ability to create and implement high level client service strategies; present to clients; participate in the sales and negotiation process; train and develop employees.