A family-oriented company, headquartered in Michigan, services a wide variety of business and individual clients by offering creative commercial insurance, corporate benefits and personal insurance risk management. The agency consistently grows at 10-20% annually and as a result needs to add a Commercial Insurance Account Manager to the service team.
Senior Agency Account Manager- Commercial Insurance Specs
- With a loyal client following, you’ll be immediately handed a base of clients. The size of your book will increase incrementally from a few hundred thousand in revenue to $400k-$500k+ based on types of accounts, location and your workload.
- Execute written service strategies. Manage renewal timelines and client communication.
- Grow client and underwriting relationships. Identify upselling and cross selling opportunities.
Job Requirements: A minimum of three (3) years of commercial property and casualty insurance account manager experience AND an active state insurance license.
Attractive Employee Benefits Offered
- Comprehensive health, dental and disability insurance plans. Company pays 100% of employee’s medical insurance premium
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Paid Time Off, Casual Days for a Cause and Flex Rotation scheduling