Senior Account Representative
Established in 1800′s, our client offers risk management, property/casualty and employee benefit insurance services for commercial and personal lines clients in the central US. They specialize in placing coverages for the manufacturing, education, healthcare, construction, municipality, and transportation industries. They currently offer an opportunity for an experienced account service professional to join their team. The Account Representative assists the Account Executives, Producers, Brokers in servicing a group of client/ book of business.
Senior Account Representative Responsibilities
- Independently provides support to assigned group of clients.
- Resolves most complex customer service problems and inquiries that require research and interactions with carriers or agents.
- Responds to client questions and maintains a log of conversations.
- Markets new and renewal accounts according to company procedures.
- Assists with research and preparation for client presentations.
- Develops new lines of business with current clients and informs clients of pertinent legal issues.
- Prepares renewals according to procedures manual.
Senior Account Representative Requirements
- Around 2 or more years of insurance related work. Ideally experience in an agency or broker in an account service type of role.
- Professional designations a plus.
- Good written and oral communication skills. Analytical skills.
- Ability to follow instructions along with existing processes and procedures.
- Can manage/balance multiple priorities.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Who To Contact
Scott Thompson, CPC – Senior Search Consultant(515) 987-0242 x455
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Scott Thompson, CPC
Scott received his B.A. from Grandview University, and recently attained his MBA from Kaplan University. Having grown up in West Des Moines, he and his wife are thrilled to now be raising their three children close to extended family. Outside of work you’ll usually find Scott entertaining family and friends at his house (near his beloved garden) and cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes.