National insurance brokerage with an exceptional job opening in Nashville. As the Senior Commercial Insurance Account Manager, you partner closely with the Account Executive to service a portfolio of risk management accounts. We’re talking about a small number of national companies that generate substantial revenue to the agency. Fewer clients means you can really dive into their coverage, the marketing process and build deeper relationships with them.
The Executive Account Director, your mentor who you’ll report to, described the role like this:
- This won’t feel like a monotonous job. There is a lot of diversity within the accounts, their operations and what they need from our agency on a daily basis.
- I don’t think anyone would be bored in this job.
- We believe in being proactive, working ahead of problems for clients and providing solution driven results.
- I really need a partner who has proficiency working with larger accounts (GL, work comp, transportation and large property for $100k-$250k+ commission revenue).
- I will be a mentor and hope one day to pass the torch to this person when I retire.