Senior Account Executive, Employee Benefits
Our client is a leading independent agency in the Midwest and one of the largest in the nation. They are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join their team as a Senior Account Executive for their Employee Benefits team. You will provide strategic planning and consulting advice to customers and prospects to include production of requests for proposal, coordinating vendor responses, analyzing RFP responses, and preparing client reports with recommendations.
Senior Account Executive, Employee Benefits Responsibilities
- Develop implementation plans with clients to include coordinating and conducting enrollment meetings and training of client’s benefit personnel.
- Review agreements and/or documents for accuracy.
- Meet at least quarterly with clients to review large claims, monthly claims experience, and conduct on-site claims visits.
- Develop financial projections for clients using actuarial modeling and deliver reports with commentary.
- Supervise and interview potential candidates for team employment.
Senior Account Executive, Employee Benefits Requirements
- 7-10 years of applicable experience in a brokerage/retail agency environment.
- IL Life/Health license required.
- Experience with self-funded medical plans and an agency management system preferred.
- Additional designations such as RHU, REBC, and CEBS preferred.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity and Pension. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.Email this Job