Growing health insurance brokerage agency with a commitment developing and retaining high-quality individuals through creating and maintaining competitive programs and fostering a culture that promotes diversity, respect, service, growth and recognition. We seek an experienced Sales & Marketing Support Professional to manage sales support activities for new opportunities in new market segments (private sector, schools, universities, union and non-profit) and new business service lines. The purpose of the Sales and Marketing Support Professional is to create sales support processes around our business development efforts.
The person hired will be in charge of the overall marketing and sales support for several initiatives including the effort to identify, qualify and build new prospect relationships. Duties varied and will include preparing materials, including power-point, for meetings on these subjects. This position will have access to an outside marketing firm to support their efforts to communicate the company programs (i.e. blogging, social media, invitations, email marketing, delivery of articles, etc.)
Experience and skills required:
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experienced with CRM systems (Zoho CRM, Hubspot CRM).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing.
- 3+ years of experience in sales support/marketing within a group broker agency (group health insurance).
- Knowledge of group health and welfare benefits, wellness programs, self -funding techniques, and pharmacy programs.