Our client is a regional leader in Insurance Services in the upper Midwest. They have 12 locations throughout ND and SD. They offer a proven track record of high customer satisfaction and sustained sales growth. Their focus is on Commercial and Farm/Crop Insurance. They currently have available an opportunity to join their organization as a Producer/Sales Agent.
Producer/Sales Agent Responsibilities
- Sell new (personal, commercial, farm, crop) policies
- Service existing accounts
- Bills, changes, claims, quoting, application, RCT, work with underwriters, review/renew coverages, renewals
- Develop good relationships with companies represented
- Review/renew coverages for existing accounts
- Know the premium rating procedures for all types of policies
Producer/Sales Agent Requirements
- Demonstrated success in sales. Insurance sales ideal but not required.
- Strong connection to agricultural community.
- Solid commitment to servicing clients.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with customers.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.Email this Job
Who To Contact
Scott Thompson, CPC – Partner, Senior Search Consultant(515) 987-0242 x455
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Scott Thompson, CPC
Scott received his B.A. from Grandview University, and recently attained his MBA from Kaplan University. Having grown up in West Des Moines, he and his wife are thrilled to now be raising their three children close to extended family. Outside of work you’ll usually find Scott entertaining family and friends at his house (near his beloved garden) and cheering on the Iowa Hawkeyes.