Join a firm all about putting the client first : resources, world class service, proprietary products and services,, plus cutting edge technology. They understand this will ensure a smooth running operation to make sure customers can focus on their own business.
About the organization: From payroll and benefit administration to safety and risk management with work comp programs to HR and employee benefits consulting, this organization has a wide array of services to be a turn-key solution to small and mid-sized businesses.
Wanted: a salesperson who can help drive new business revenue and act as a subject matter expert to clients. The ideal candidate will have a true consultative approach to strategically assist clients and prospects.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Proven sales results in a PEO or benefit administration company, an insurance company/carrier, or HR consulting.
- Relationship building is a must - existing relationships with insurance agencies and brokers in the area will be critical.
- Technical understanding of product portfolio (Employee Benefits, HR, Payroll and Benefit Administration, and Work Comp) will be necessary.
- Consultative sales approach, not just price-motivated selling.
- Ability to set appointments and drive new activity is a must.