Job Summary: A nationally recognized employee benefit administrator has a terrific opportunity in its Evansville, IN office. As Medicare Sales Representative you are involved in sales and service for Life & Health insurance products for the senior market. A unique opportunity, you’ll immediately inherit a block of customers plus take on new clients without the need to do prospecting, outbound calls or high-pressure sales.
- Review and update client files
- Maintain contact with clients; assist with claims
- Explain and recommend insurance coverage (Medicare and supplemental insurance)
- Complete forms required by insurance companies
- Assist VP with public seminars, presentations and programs
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Life and health insurance license.
- Knowledge of Medicare and supplemental insurance; willingness to learn new products (life, long term care and annuities as requested)
- Strong organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.