Growing health insurance brokerage agency with a commitment developing and retaining high-quality individuals through creating and maintaining competitive programs and fostering a culture that promotes diversity, respect, service, growth and recognition. We seek an experienced marketing & communications professional to assist with day to day marketing activities to promote the firm’s image and growth in the marketplace. Previous experience with email marketing campaigns and a CRM software is a must.
This position requires excellent business writing, editing and proofreading skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments and changing priorities. The Marketing Specialist must be professional, polished, have a strong work ethic and a desire to expand skill sets. The ideal candidate will have the ability to multitask, think creatively, and have a team attitude.
- Experienced in email marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing/Communications.
- 3 to 5 years marketing experience with a smaller insurance agency or small insurance carrier.
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Publisher.
- Extremely detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills.
- Ability to multi-task to manage time constraints and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, public relations, written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, results–oriented, creative.