Marketing Specialist, Commercial Lines
Our client is a large regional agency who is growing and currently looking for a commercial lines Marketing Specialist in their Dallas area office. They are seeking a dynamic individual who will bring high energy, good work ethic, and an entrepreneurial spirit to the position, along with strong technical skills and past agency experience focused on commercial lines risks. In this role you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of sales, marketing, and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets.
Marketing Specialist, Commercial Lines Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets – analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Preparation of marketing activity reports and present to executive management.
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Direct product research and development.
- Assist other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
Marketing Specialist, Commercial Lines Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10+ years of marketing or commercial lines underwriting experience.
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Construction niche preferred with accounts > $100,000 in premium.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
Who To Contact
Chris Winterboer, CPC, RHU – Senior Search Consultant(515) 987-0242 x453
Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus Twitter Email Chris Winterboer, CPC, RHU
Chris is a graduate from Northwestern College where he was a collegiate golfer, and a graduate of both the Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Program and Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute. Chris enjoys spending time with his wife and their three children, coaching his children’s sports teams, and being actively involved in the community through church and civic engagement.