Managing General Agency that offers residential and commercial property insurance programs in higher risk catastrophe exposed coastal areas seeks talented Product Management professional.
A day in the life of the Product Analyst will include use of Business Intelligence or Database (SQL) tools to extract and manipulate data. Through careful analysis, the Analyst will use the data to gain a deeper understanding of the behavior of the business. Reporting/presenting findings to managers and others will be key to success and advancement, especially when insights are leveraged to recommend product modifications which positively affect performance.
Skills, experiences and abilities required for this position include -
- College Degree with a major in Math, Economics, Finance, or related.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in VBA and SQL strongly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen.
- Experience with commercial property ideal, but open to experience within homeowners as well.