About the Insurance Agency
A family-oriented independent insurance broker, headquartered in San Francisco, services a wide variety of business and individual clients by offering creative commercial insurance, corporate benefits and personal insurance risk management. The agency consistently grows at 10-20% annually. They have a $1MM book of main street business accounts they need you to manage.
Insurance Account Manager- Small Business Specs
- The agency sees this as a learning opportunity and a stepping stone. You can elevate yourself to an Account Executive on the team.
- They want you to manage the $1MM "service center' accounts plus assist two Account Executives on larger commercial clients.
- Small businesses may need some hand holding, so you get to be a consultant and follow the process from onboarding new accounts to daily service and renewal marketing and proposals.
Job Requirements: Approximately 3-5 years of commercial property and casualty insurance service experience AND an active state insurance license.
Attractive Employee Benefits Offered
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Full employee benefits package
- Flexible work hours